We form the best team, united by our passion for the sea and feel we learn with our participants as they do it with us.
We share the values of cooperation, trust, freedom ... and we have been nurturing a friendship since we started this adventure together.
We are a multidisciplinary team from different backgrounds and experiences. This enriches us in supporting other groups in their own development through Nautical Coaching.
Roger Jover - Coach Manager Director
Our Coach Manager Director Roger Jover Sala, combines a professional life dedicated to personal development with extensive experience around the sea and all activities that take place in this medium.
Degree in Psychology from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, specializing in Organizational Psychology, MA in Psychopathology UAB. It has a professional experience in numerous corporations acting as Human Resources Technician. Clinical Psychotherapist, Speaker and Trainer in FAPAES.
PADI Divemaster with hundreds of dives and great lover of apnea as a sport in which to find balance. He has thousands of miles traveled in Atlantic, South Pacific and Mediterranean.
After a few years working as a psychologist, he decided to start a sailing adventure that would take him halfway around the world for over a year. This experience left him a change and a learning: to live, strive and enjoy the sailing experience as a basis for personal development.
Since his return, Roger set a path that has led him to delve into nautical coaching as a tool for teams and people. when people believe in something and enjoy with it, they learn naturally.
The human group formed by Nautical Coaching bases its knowledge on two pillars:
- The account executives, production team and logistic team, who have a long history as a responsible corporate events, thanks to the experience gained through the companies comprising in Grupo Navega. We can work with guaranteed success at any point on the planet.
- Team Coaches and Staff consist of professionals from different profiles. We add a wide knowledge in experiential coaching in nautical sports of all kinds and a long career in the world of consulting, HR and organizations.
We seek at all times contribute to organizational development of our customers based on three theoretical and practical fields:
• Coaching, NLP, psychology of organizations and system thinking as a theoretical and practical paradigms.
• The nautical sports such as sailing, kayaking or diving among others as experiential environments.
• Design and development of nautical events globally.