We form the best team, united by our passion for the sea and feel we learn with our participants as they do it with us.
We share the values of cooperation, trust, freedom ... and we have been nurturing a friendship since we started this adventure together.
We are a multidisciplinary team from different backgrounds and experiences. This enriches us in supporting other groups in their own development through Nautical Coaching.
Biel Ferriol - Coach Manager
Biel Ferriol Fluxà is Coach Manager inside Nautical Coaching. Degree in Physical Education and Sport Sciences and Master of Sports Coaching and Leadership
He has developed his profile as Team Coach in business and sport. Working with high-performance equipment, conveying the knowledge gained at sea and in the mountains. Between these two environments he has found the perfect balance to transcend and to teach others the love per the environment. A staunch champion of motivation as an optimum engine performance for people and sportspeople.
He is a prolific national and international competitor; competing in the Middle Sea Race, the Copa del Rey, Giraglia, as well as an excellent freediver and SSI diver a wide history of diving.
The human group formed by Nautical Coaching bases its knowledge on two pillars:
- The account executives, production team and logistic team, who have a long history as a responsible corporate events, thanks to the experience gained through the companies comprising in Grupo Navega. We can work with guaranteed success at any point on the planet.
- Team Coaches and Staff consist of professionals from different profiles. We add a wide knowledge in experiential coaching in nautical sports of all kinds and a long career in the world of consulting, HR and organizations.
We seek at all times contribute to organizational development of our customers based on three theoretical and practical fields:
• Coaching, NLP, psychology of organizations and system thinking as a theoretical and practical paradigms.
• The nautical sports such as sailing, kayaking or diving among others as experiential environments.
• Design and development of nautical events globally.