We form the best team, united by our passion for the sea and feel we learn with our participants as they do it with us.
We share the values of cooperation, trust, freedom ... and we have been nurturing a friendship since we started this adventure together.
We are a multidisciplinary team from different backgrounds and experiences. This enriches us in supporting other groups in their own development through Nautical Coaching.
Calí Santmartí - Nautical Trainer & Technical Speaker
Cali Sanmartí Cardona is our Nautical Technical Trainer and Speaker in Nautical Coaching. Cali is a professional skipper with a distinguished career in the ocean, able to empathize and adapt their know-how to bring sailing to those who not know it or are afraid of it.
He is an industrial engineer from the Polytechnic University of Cataluña and Master in Foreign Trade the UPC. Captain of yacht by the Directorate General of Merchant Marine.
Professional sailor, he has competed in some of the best known international regattas; among which stand out the Sydney-Hobart aboard S / Y Charisma, WorldARC aboard the S / Y Shipamn 63 'or the last Barcelona World Race 2010-2011 (two round the world non-stop) onboard the IMOCA 60 "We are water".
As a sailor has more than 10 Atlantic crossings by different routes and was part of the first Spanish expedition to Antarctica to sail aboard the schooner Rael.
He combines his extensive sailor experience in different kinds: Mini650, IMS, TP52, IRC, Maxis and he is now part of the Department of the Vendee Globe Race of 2012 and the 2014 Barcelona World Race.
The human group formed by Nautical Coaching bases its knowledge on two pillars:
- The account executives, production team and logistic team, who have a long history as a responsible corporate events, thanks to the experience gained through the companies comprising in Grupo Navega. We can work with guaranteed success at any point on the planet.
- Team Coaches and Staff consist of professionals from different profiles. We add a wide knowledge in experiential coaching in nautical sports of all kinds and a long career in the world of consulting, HR and organizations.
We seek at all times contribute to organizational development of our customers based on three theoretical and practical fields:
• Coaching, NLP, psychology of organizations and system thinking as a theoretical and practical paradigms.
• The nautical sports such as sailing, kayaking or diving among others as experiential environments.
• Design and development of nautical events globally.