We form the best team, united by our passion for the sea and feel we learn with our participants as they do it with us.
We share the values of cooperation, trust, freedom ... and we have been nurturing a friendship since we started this adventure together.
We are a multidisciplinary team from different backgrounds and experiences. This enriches us in supporting other groups in their own development through Nautical Coaching.
Clàudia Guillem - Coach Manager
Clàudia Guillem Pla is Manager Coach in Nautical Coaching. She works as a consultant of organizations, individually and team Coach. Expert on systemic interventions and process management of professional change.
She has extensive experience accompanying individuals and teams to develop their professional skills and relational skills. She is trainer of teams and entrepreneurs in several educational institutions.
In her career she has supported team building processes and has energized groups within projects at local and European level. She has worked for both public agencies and enterprises or clusters.
She holds a BA in Political Science from the University Pompeu Fabra. She has specialized in Organizational Development and Process Consulting in GR Institute for Organizational Development of Itamar Rogovsky and was formed in Systemic Relational Perspective from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
In her sports career she has been an elite swimmer. She has lived the highly competitive environment for over 10 years, allowing her to better cope with working under pressure and high demands.
Her two passions are human relationships and the sea.
The human group formed by Nautical Coaching bases its knowledge on two pillars:
- The account executives, production team and logistic team, who have a long history as a responsible corporate events, thanks to the experience gained through the companies comprising in Grupo Navega. We can work with guaranteed success at any point on the planet.
- Team Coaches and Staff consist of professionals from different profiles. We add a wide knowledge in experiential coaching in nautical sports of all kinds and a long career in the world of consulting, HR and organizations.
We seek at all times contribute to organizational development of our customers based on three theoretical and practical fields:
• Coaching, NLP, psychology of organizations and system thinking as a theoretical and practical paradigms.
• The nautical sports such as sailing, kayaking or diving among others as experiential environments.
• Design and development of nautical events globally.